How Do I Return Something?
Need to Send Something Back?
Since we offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, you can send almost anything back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. You can also return something if it’s faulty or damaged on arrival; if you received the wrong thing; if you need a repair under warranty, or even for an ex-warranty repair. To find out if something is eligible for return within 30 days, see our full Terms & Conditions.
Have we answered your question?
If the item is not defective but you want to send it back, see the full Terms & Conditions of our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Packing & Sending Your Return
- When sending something back, we recommend using proper packing materials. If the item isn’t properly packed, you will be held responsible for any damage that may occur in transit. When packing your return, please:
- 1. Put the item back in the original product box. If you no longer have the box, please use proper packing materials instead.
- 2. Put the packed item in the Bax Music shipping box it came in, or in a sturdy, alternative shipping box.
- 3. If necessary, use extra packing material to ensure the item can’t shift around inside the shipping box.
- Do not write or put any stickers on the original product box. Only write or put stickers on the shipping box.
- You are responsible for the returning package. So when you've dropped it off at your nearest drop-off point, keep hold of the tracking code until we send you confirmation that we’ve received it.
- Put a copy of your completed return form inside the shipping box. Please note that incomplete return forms cannot be processed since the form tells us who has sent the item back and why. See How do I send something back for free? for more info.
- Attach the postage label we sent you to the outside of the shipping box. If you’re using the Bax Music shipping box your order was delivered in, then make sure to cover your delivery address with the label. See How do I send something back for free? for more info.
- Only post back your return using your nearest drop-off point. We’ll send you a link so you can find it.
Boxed software can only be returned if it’s still sealed in the original packaging. If the software is returned and the packaging has been opened, it will be sent back to you.
Opened software can only be returned if Bax Music has provided written permission. Permission is only granted in instances where you have received the wrong software, for example.
Some hardware comes with software included as a download code or on a CD. If you return the hardware using our returns service, then the software licence code should not have been used (unless this was necessary to check the state of the hardware). If you have used the licence code even though it was not necessary to check the state of the hardware, a £25 fee will be charged to clear the licence. If the software is not included with the returned hardware, you will be charged the full value of software.
Downloaded software or plug-ins are not eligible for return. These are not physical products, but a serial number or download code provided via email and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
Please go to:
We’ll send you a completed copy of your return form within 48 hours of receiving your return registration. Soon after, we’ll send you a second email including your postage label.
Please print a copy of your completed return form and put it inside the shipping box. Then print out a copy of the postage label and attach this to the top of the shipping box.
If you’re using the Bax Music shipping box your order was delivered in, please make sure to cover your delivery address with the postage label.
- Only return an item using our return service. It’s not just the easiest way to return something, but the safest.
Postage on all returns is free for 180 days after delivery.
To return a package weighing max. 20 kilograms and measuring max. 80cm long, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Register your return by completing our return form. You can select one or more items from